Epoxy Flooring Kit Colours:
Click To Enlarge
Water Based Epoxy (1:1)
• Complete Kit - Primer and topcoat
• Ultra Concentrate - massive 60% solids!
• High-performance coating
• Resists stains, abrasions, and chemicals
• Easy to use & DIY friendly two pack kit
• Unyielding adhesive bond to concrete surfaces
• Especially suitable for damp surfaces.
• Dramatically improves cleanability & maintenance
• Prevents powdering and degradation of concrete
• Ultimate primer for other concrete coatings and epoxies.
• As primer can be diluted up to 50%
• Exceptional semi-gloss finish
• Good dry & through cure
• Creates showroom quality finish
• Excellent mark and scuff resistance
• Hot tyre resistant
• Excellent chemical resistance – oils, greases, alkali
• Easy clean hard tile like surface
• Easy to re-coat with minimal surface preparation
Suitable for surfaces exposed to aggressive environments including but not limited to: factory floors, tank linings, toilet areas (wet areas), food processing plants etc.
Also considered the ultimate in epoxy primers creating a moisture barrier thus preventing water vapour transmission. As a primer can be diluted up to 50%
Aids in protection against motor oil, gasoline, antifreeze, brake fluid, salt, and hot tire pick-up.
Brush, Roller or Squeegee
4 – 6 sqm / L per coat on porous surfaces
6-10 sqm / L per coat on less-porous surfaces
Dust Free: 30-50 minutes
Touch Dry: 8 – 10 hours
Hard Dry: 24 – 36 hours
approx 1.5 hours @ 25 degrees
Water or Thinners
Internal: All Garage Flooring, Warehouse Flooring, Food Prep Areas & Food Processing Plants etc.
External: N/A as external top coat. May be used as external base/seal coat.
UN: NR, DG: NR, HAZCHEM: NR
It is important to prepare all the necessary equipment before you start. Tape up any areas before applying the epoxy and remove the tape before the epoxy dries.
If separate tint pack supplied add full tint pack to Part A base first.
Mix 1 part of A epoxy with 1 part of B hardener by volume not by weight. It is important to scrape out as much of part B as possible to ensure a correct mix ratio. An incorrect mix ratio will decrease pot life dramatically or it will not cure at all.
Mix well preferably using an air stirrer or drill (remembering not to whip any unnecessary air into the mix).
To increase pot life pour the mix onto the floor – do not keep in the mixing container. By keeping the mix in the pot it will gel up much faster.
Spread the coat out using a squeegee or roll on with a 12mm-16mm nap synthetic roller.
Remove all masking tape while the epoxy is still wet or the tape will dry into the coating.
Allow to dry over night.
With a pole sander or equivalent sand the area to remove any sharp edges or rough patches. If the surface is not smooth the final gloss level may not have a consistent sheen level.
Vacuum over the surface again to remove any dust particles.
Mask around the floor edges.
Mix topcoat and apply in subsequent manner as first coat. Do not whip up or air rate when applying. Do not thin.
When mixing ensure that mixing equipment is clean.
Epoxy Flooring Kit Colours
Pinch To Zoom
With this product customers also purchased...