One Of The Most Durable Single Pack Products Available
High Solids Fast Drying Wet Look Enhancing Sealer
• Advanced modern solvent technology
• Formulated to withstand harsh outdoor environments
• Unyielding adhesive bond to concrete surfaces
• Protects against sunlight, traffic, oil and dirt.
• Dramatically improves cleanability & maintenance
• Prevents powdering and degradation of concrete
• Quick drying
• Hard wearing semi-gloss "wet look" finish
• Enhances/highlights surfaces
• Forms durable hard wearing surface
• Semi gloss finish
• Resistant to vehicle and foot abrasion
• Hot tyre resistant
• UV resistant – non yellowing
• Good resistance to many chemicals
• Easy to use & DIY friendly (no mixing)
• Single product application
Broom, Brush, Roller or Spray
Minimum 2 Coats
6-8 sqm/ L Coat (20 micron DFT)
8-10 sqm / L per coat on porous surfaces
10-14 sqm / L per coat on non-porous surfaces
Touch Dry: 60 mins
Light Traffic: 12 Hours
Heavy Traffic: Pedestrian 24 Hours, Vehicular 2-4 Days
UN 1263, DG CLASS 3 PKG II, HAZCHEM 3 [Y]E
Clean-up immediately on completion with thinners
External: Driveways, Patios, Footpaths.
Internal: Light Industrial Factory and Warehouse Flooring, Garage Floors.
Concrete (incl plain/stencil/stamped/exposed aggregate), Brick/Clay Pavers, Granite, Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone, Bluestone, Terrazzo, Terracotta, Slate & Masonry surfaces.
Excessive Chemical Exposure Please See: 2 Pack Urethane
Non-porous surfaces including polished or flamed substrates or have been previously treated with a highly built penetrating sealer.
Wet Look Enhanced Finish
Extends Surface Life Expectancy
Makes Surface Easier to Maintain
Best Performance Characteristics for Cost
Single Pack - No Mixing Required
Sealer Can Be Applied To Any Porous Surface Including:
Plain, Stencil, Stamped, Exposed Aggregate Concrete, Pavers, Natural Stone
Surface must be bone dry for application.
Two coats recommended for optimum effect.
Application must not be too thick as excessive build up may cause the coating to appear milky when subject to ponding or peel.
Apply 2 to 3 coats depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic.
Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better that one heavy application.
Apply using 12mm nap roller or pump sprayer for best effects.
Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
The first coat can be diluted up to 15% with thinners (xylene).
If ‘pooling’ occurs, immediately spread the sealer over the surrounding area.
Allow to dry overnight.
Do not apply a second coat until the first coat has dried.
Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first.
Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
With this product customers also purchased...