• Provides extra grip to slippery surfaces.
• Exceeds Australian Standards for slip resistant coatings.
• Achieves P5 slip rating tested to AS 4586:2013.
• Designed for maximum flexibility & tensile strength.
• Easy to use & DIY friendly
• Unyielding adhesive bond to concrete surfaces
• Acts as waterproof membrane.
• Acid and alkali resistant.
• Salt/Chlorinated water splash resistant.
• Matt finish
• 8 colours available
• Forms incredibly durable hard wearing coating
• Substitute for decorative coatings, eg: stencil
• Single coat application
• Suitable for interior and exterior areas.
• High weather resistant
• UV resistant – non yellowing/fade resistant
• Water based with incorporated silica sand.
Broom, Brush, Roller, Squeegee.
1-2 dependent on application.
2.5-5 sqm/ L (180 micron DFT)
Maximum 5% Water
Touch Dry: 4-6 hours
Light Traffic: 18-24 hours
Heavy Traffic: approx 4 days
For best results a clear topcoat like Film Forming Sealer WB is advised.
External: Driveways, Patios, Footpaths, Garages, Pontoons, Jetties etc
Internal: Light Commercial etc
For Surfaces Requiring A Durable Textured Coating
Exceeds Australian Standards for slip resistant coatings.
Perfect For Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Stairs, Steps, Decks, Marinas, Ramps, Pool Surrounds and More!
Apply 1 to 2 coats depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic.
Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better that one heavy application.
Apply using roller, brush, broom or squeegee.
Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
Allow to dry overnight.
Apply the second coat in the same manner as the first.
Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
Recommended To Be Top Coated With Film Forming Sealer WB
With this product customers also purchased…
Submit your review
Really makes surface anti slip. The area at the back of the house where it gets no sun and is mouldy is no longer an issue!
As described and fast postage. Topcoated with the water based film sealer for added protection.
Its funny how some reviews say product is too "thick". Would they prefer a watered down product then?
Very thick product so does not have good coverage at all. Measured area twice to make sure enough product was purchased but still was left short.