• Advanced waterbased thermoplastic technology
• Cross linking high solids urethane resin.
• Safe Slip Resistance compliance
• Internal and external applications
• Low build eliminating typical acrylic performance issues
• Easy to use & DIY friendly
• Unyielding adhesive bond to driveway surfaces
• Dramatically improves cleanability & maintenance
• Prevents powdering and degradation of concrete
• Quick drying
• Exceptional sheen semi-gloss finish
• Forms durable hard wearing surface
• Exhibits outstanding resistance to scuffing and marks
• Resistant to abrasion
• Hot tyre resistant
• Good resistance to many chemicals
• Non Hazardous (Worksafe Aust, ADG Code).
• UV resistant – non yellowing
• No odour with extremely low VOC.
Brush, Roller or Polish Applicator
Minimum 2 Coats
8-10 sqm / L per coat on porous surfaces
10-20 sqm / L per coat on non-porous surfaces
Touch Dry: 30 mins
Re-coat: 4 Hours @ 20 deg or Tack Free
Light Traffic: 12 Hours
Heavy Traffic: Pedestrian 24 Hours, Vehicular 2-4 Days
Clean-up immediately on completion with water only. No solvents
External: Driveways, Carparks, Patios, Footpaths
Internal: Light Industrial Factory and Warehouse Flooring
Concrete (incl plain/stencil/stamped/exposed aggregate), Brick/Clay Pavers, Porous Granite, Sandstone, Travertine, Limestone, Bluestone, Terrazzo, Terracotta, Slate, Masonry & Vinyl.
Non-porous surfaces including polished or flamed substrates or have been previously treated with a highly built penetrating sealer.
Greatly Reduces Deterioration
Extends Overall Life Expectancy
Preserves and Enhances Surfaces with Matt to Semi-gloss Finish
Makes Surfaces Easier to Maintain
Best Performance Characteristics for Cost
Green Choice for Environmentally Conscience Consumer
No Toxic Fumes
Single Pack - No Mixing Required
Complies with AS/NZS 4586-2004 Slip Resistance Classification Of New Pedestrian Surface Materials!
Sealer Can Be Applied To Any Porous Surface Including:
Surface can be slightly damp but not wet.
Minimum two coats recommended for optimum effect.
Application must not be too thick as excessive build up may cause the coating to appear milky when subject to ponding or peel.
Apply 2 to 5 coats depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic.
Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better that one heavy application.
Apply using 12mm nap size roller, polish applicator, broom or sprayer for best effects.
Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
Allow to dry (approx 4 hrs @ 20 deg).
Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first.
Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
Allow at least 24 hours before returning floor to light use.
With this product customers also purchased...