Penetrating (Impregnating) Sealer Discusion

Forum Home Forums Penetrating or Impregnating Sealer Penetrating (Impregnating) Sealer Discusion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tex Rowe

Please feel free to discuss anything related to penetrating (impregnating) sealer protection.

#573 Reply
    Luke

Does the penetrating sealer affect the colour/darkness of the concrete it is applied too?
    Does the penetrating sealer leave a glossly appearance to the concrete it is applied too?

#574 Reply
    Tex Rowe

No, most penetrating sealers creates a natural look and are almost totally invisible! A gloss appearance is only relevant to our topical sealers while a highlighted look is relevant to penetrating enhancers.

#1955 Reply
    Anne-Marie

Hi I have used one of your penatrating sealers on concrete outdoors is it possible to use a topical sealer over the top as I think I would like more the wet look or do I have to wait for it to wear off? Thankyou

#1962 Reply
    Tex Rowe
    Keymaster

I have used one of your penatrating sealers on concrete outdoors is it possible to use a topical sealer over the top as I think I would like more the wet look or do I have to wait for it to wear off?

providing penetrating sealer has not been highly built on surface then as a general rule a film forming sealer may be applied over a penetrating sealer with same carrier. eg: water based over water based and solvent based over solvent based.

Tex Rowe
    CSW Coatings Australia
    CSW Coatings USA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Penetrating (Impregnating) Sealer Discusion

This board is for pre-sales questions. Do not post support requests for purchased products as per Board Rules and Agreement .

Your information: